The NACCD will hold its inaugural meeting on August 8, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM ET. This public meeting will be dedicated to swearing in the 15 new voting members. The Board members will be briefed on the Department of Health and Human Services activities related to the medical and public health needs of children in relation to disasters. The Meeting is open to the public.
Date and Time
- August 8, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 10:45 AM ET
- This meeting is open to the public and will be held in Washington DC, Thomas P. O’Neill, Jr. Federal Building located at 200 C Street SW, Washington, DC 20024, and via teleconference and webinar.
- Teleconference Information: Call-in: 1-877-891-6979, International Dial-In: 1-312-470-7151, Public Passcode: 8233167
- Webinar Log-in Instructions:
- URL: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join/
- Meeting Number: 449625252
- Meeting Passcode: Do not enter a passcode (leave field blank).
- Important: JAVA must be enabled on your computer to log-in and view the webinar. Visit My Meetings to ensure that you have the proper plug-ins for WebEx installed on your computer. Select the WebEx plug-ins “setup” and follow the prompts. 24/7 WebEx Technical Support Toll Free: 1-866-229-3239.
Meetings of the NACCD are open to the public.
All members of the public are encouraged to provide written comment to the NACCD. All written comments must be received prior to August 8, 2014, and should be sent via the NACCD Contact Form